◤ reblog if you want anons but in reality no one is going to send you anything and will just reblog this ◢
1) List the Beta kids in order from favourite to least favourite.
2) List the Alpha kids in order from favourite to least favourite.
3) List the Beta trolls in order from favourite to least favourite.
4) List the Alpha trolls in order from favourite to least favourite.
5) Favourite Exile?
6) Favourite Midnight Crew member?
7) Favourite Ancestor?
8) Favourite <> pairing?
9) Favourite <3 pairing?
10) Favourite o8< pairing?
11) Favourite <3< pairing?
12) Favourite lusus?
Karkat, Kankri, or The Signless/Sufferer?
Aradia, Damara, or The Handmaid?
Tavros, Rufioh, or The Summoner?
Sollux, Mituna, or The Ψiioniic?
Nepeta, Meulin, or The Disciple?
Kanaya, Porrim, or The Dolorosa?
Terezi, Latula, or Neophyte Redglare?
Vriska, Aranea, or Marquise Spinneret Mindfang?
Equius, Horuss, or E%ecutioner Darkleer?
Gamzee, Kurloz, or The Grand Highblood?
Eridan, Cronus, or Orphaner Dualscar?
Feferi, Meenah, or Her Imperious Condescension?
25) Your blood colour (if you were a troll)?
26) Your title and aspect?
27) Your land?
28) Your consorts?
29) Your Handle?
30) Your lusus?
31) Your Specibi?
32) Which canon characters would be your matesprit, moirail, kismesis, austipice?
33) Do you have a matesprit/moirail/kismesis/austipice (living person)?
34) Favourite panel?
35) Calliope or Caliborn?
WHY CAN’T I HAVE THE METABOLISM OF A TEENAGE BOY THAT EATS 3/4 OF HIS KITCHEN EVERY DAY AND STILL MANAGES TO BE LIKE 99 POUNDS OF LANKY WEIRDNESS
Why don’t most superheroines look like this?
Because most comic books are drawn by men.
Reblogging for artistic reference.
Yes. Artistic reference is why I am reblogging this.
This is why I hate it when people draw the likes of Wonder Woman or Power Girl or She-Hulk without making them muscular because ‘that’s not feminine’. Because clearly, you know, it bloody well is.
Totally reblogging for the artistic reference. Definitely.
She is the hottest person ever.
“The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - in the eye.” -Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
Acrylic painting and
Eye tutoria by gimmegammi